Saturday, June 27, 2009

Two weeks of Mac

So far all is well. The OS X learning curve has been pretty shallow. I just installed Windows 7 on it as well with Bootcamp (thanks to Lifehacker and Simplehelp.net). The install went very smoothly. I only used Windows 7 for a short amount of time and all the functionality seemed to be there. I'll report more as I find it.

I have to give props to Apple for iPhoto. Not a ton of features, but I'm finding that I don't need all the features the other photo software packages come with. I'm especially enjoying the face recognition piece. Extremely easy to use and has a pretty good success rate in guessing faces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]